EXTRA SUPER P FORCE
EXTRA SUPER P FORCE (1X4 tablets)
Consisting of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, Extra Super P-Force is the new hybrid treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation on the market for men in a number of countries.
Patients taking the optimal dose of this drug can achieve a healthy and lengthier erection during sexual activity. Patients can expect the effects of the treatment to last 4-6 hours.
The first active ingredient Sildenfil Citrate is a PDE5 inhibitor that enables vasodilatation. In short, the drug dilates the blood vessels in the penile body, enabling a stronger blood flow to genitals for a healthy erection to take place.
The second active ingredient Dapoxetine is a type of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitor, the only drug that has received regulatory approval for treating premature ejaculation.
To make the most out of your treatment, please read the information below carefully.
Precautions For Use
- The safe tested dose of Super P-force is 100mg within a 24-hour period. The medication takes effect 1 hour after intake, though these may start becoming apparent after 45 minutes. Maximum effective of the treatment is 4 - 6 hours.
- Always consume these tablets with a glassful of water.
- Avoid heavy or fatty meals before taking the medicine.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will diminish the performance enhancing effects of this medicine.
- Avoid overdosing; it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness, poor judgment, and low self-awareness.
Patients taking Super P-Force may experience some side effects on occasion. Common side effects include:
- Facial flushing or redness
- Congested nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild nausea
- Blurred vision
- Light sensitivity
- Delayed/difficult ejaculation
The side effects given above are commonly associated with dehydration, and may me diminished with increased water intake. Serious side effects of Super P-Force include:
- Priapism (Painful and prolonged erection)
- Severe blurriness or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
- Given that Super P-Force may occasionally induce dizziness and lightheadedness, patients are advised to steer clear of driving or any similar activities that require focused attention. Ignoring this advice can put you in harm’s way.
- Patients going through treatment or surgery for any of the following medical conditions should consult their physician before taking Super P-Force:
- Cardiovascular diseases (including aortic and idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and ventricular outflow obstruction, stroke, heart attack, and serious arrhythmia)
- Coronary artery diseases that cause unstable angina
- Blood Pressure diseases (such as hypertension (BP >170/110)/hypotension (BP <90/50) and impaired blood pressure)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease that involves breakdown of cells in the retina)
- Sickle cell Anemia or other anaemias
- HIV & HCV
The use of Super P Force is also prohibited for people who are:
- Organ donor recipients
- Suffering from depression
- Susceptible to risks of contraindications
Patients on following types of medicines should NOT ingest Extra Super P-Force:
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate
- Medicines for organ donation
- Oral Azole antifungal medicines
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Trycyclic anti-depressants
- MAOI Anti-depressants
- Other serotonin-improving medicines such as L-Tryptophans, Linezolid, Triptans, Tramadol, St John's Wort
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- ART protease inhibitors for HIV and other viruses
It is advised to wait 14 days after discontinuing the above medicines before taking Super P-Force 14 days after discontinuing treatment. It is also advices to stop taking this medication at least 7 days before starting administering the above medicines.