CENFORCE 200mg (1X10 Tablets)
Cenforce 200mg is a widely-known medication for treating erectile dysfunction or impotency in men. These tablets consist of an active drug component known as Sildenafil citrate, which enables males unable to achieve or maintain an erection to experience a satisfactory erection throughout a session of intimacy.
Sildenafil citrate is categorized as Phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme inhibitor. The primary role of generic Sildenafil citrate is to increase the levels of cGMP in the penile organ to enhance the flow of blood to it, and create a lasting erection.
The ideal-prescribed dose of Cenforce is one tablet a day, taken orally with a suitable amount of water. Since Cenforce starts taking effect 30 minutes after intake, therefore it is advised to administer a tablet at least 60 minutes before sexual activity. The effects of the drug typically last for 4-5 hours.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do avoid taking Cenforce 200mg if you are oversensitive to generic Sildenafil citrate.
- Don’t use Cenforce if you’ve been diagnosed with any medical disorders of blood, liver or kidney.
- Do consult a physician, and bar Cenforce if you are suffering from any kind of cardiovascular health problem.
- Don’t ingest alcoholic beverages while taking Cenforce. Alcohol tends to diminish the drug’s effectiveness.
- Do keep yourself away from consumption of high-fat foods and grapefruits when taking Cenforce.
- Don’t take Cenforce if you are already administering any other nitrate derivatives.
- Do be on alert when engaging in any mentally strenuous activity such as driving.
It’s not uncommon to experience some common side effects when taking Cenforce, but since these are undesirable effects, it’s better to stay informed. Side effects include:
- Facial flushing (redness)
- Stomach upsets (including indigestion)
- Ringing/tingling in the ear
- Visual problems
- Painful ejection (in case you have a heart disorder)