CENFORCE -150 MG
CENFORCE 150 mg (1X10 Tablets)
Cenforce 150mg is effective in addressing the issue of erectile dysfunction, in which improper penile erection prevents satisfactory sexual intercourse. Generic Sildenafil Citrate, the primary active constituent in these tablets, increases the level of cGMP in the body by affecting phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes. This in turn causes the muscles in the male penile organ to dilate, thus upsurging the flow blood towards it and enabling a hard erection.
Cenforce has successfully proven to provide treatment for declining sexual potency, and is available to all at a low rate.
The optimal dose of Cenforce to treat erectile dysfunction is 150mg strength.
Precautions For Use
- Avoid the use of Cenforce 150mg tablets if you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate.
- Administering Cenforce 150mg tablets is prohibited for patients with heart disorders, including high blood pressure.
- In case you have any kidney or liver disorders, take care in consumption on Cenforce 150mg tablets.
- If you underwent surgery for a thyroid gland surgery, do not use Cenforce 150mg tablets till six months after surgery.
Possible side effects of consuming Cenforce 150mg tablets include swelling of limbs, nausea, ringing in ears, blurred vision and painful erection.
Recommended Safety Measures
- Avoid consuming alcohol and tobacco while you are taking tablets for erectile dysfunction treatment, as such products may hinder drug activity.
- The use of any nitrate derivatives with these tablets is also barred.
- Consuming Cenforce is NOT allowed for males less than 18 years of age.
- It’s also recommended that you avoid ingesting grapefruit or any forms of grapefruit while using Cenforce.
- Cenforce may induce dizziness and drowsiness, or impair your ability to think, so it is advised that you avoid driving until you understand your body’s response to the drug’s treatment.
How does Viagra works
Viagra works by relaxing the blood vessels of the penis, this allows then more blood to be able to into it which causes an erection but only if you are sexually aroused. Once you have finished sex, as normal your erection will go filter away. It will help with Making your penis hard enough to be able to have sex, It will enable you to maintain a sufficient level of erection during sex.
Things Viagra can't do
It generally may not help If you do not have erectile dysfunction symptoms, give you an instant erection, Give you an erection that lasts through the night, Make your own personal desire for sex any extra improvements
The most common side effects that affect more than 1 in 10 people are headaches. These can commonly also include symptoms such as blurred vision, dizziness, colour tinge to vision and other such temporary symptoms.
More severe cases which are less common can include symptoms such as high blood pressure and low pressure from excessive use, acid reflux, muscle pain, irregular heartbeat, dilation of the pupil of the eye and other such temporary symptoms.
When you need it the best way to take Viagra is to make sure you are sexually stimulated first in order to make sure it will work for you. Make sure you don't rush it as it will generally take between 30-60 minutes to kick in but it is also possible to take it up to 4 hours before sex.
Further if you take Viagra before food then it will take effect a lot quicker than if you have just had a heavy meal, in which case it will take slightly longer to start. Tips on safe use are don't take with grapefruit juice or even grapefruit as it can have an effect on how it works. If you take alcohol this too can also inhibit ercetion ability. So if you want the best use and benefit from Viagra try not to over indulge in alcohol prior to having sex.