CENFORCE 100 MG
CENFORCE 100mg (1X10 Tablets)
Cenforce 100mg is used in treating male impotency and erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate, the active pharmaceutical agent in Cenforce affects the inhibition of Phosphodiesterase enzyme which primarily causes male impotency.
Cenforce 100mg is required to be administered 30-60 minutes before the sexual activity. The medication typically starts showing effects 15 minutes after intake.
How does Cenforce 100 mg work?
Sildenafil citrate belongs to PDE-5 category of inhibitor drugs. It is a popular chief ingredient in many medications for erectile dysfunction disorders, including Cenforce 100mg. It increases the naturally occurring nitric oxide activity in corpus cavernous of the penis during sexual stimulation. Once nitrogen oxide is released it activates the Guanylate Cyclase enzyme, which synthesizes cyclic GMP (cGMP). cGMP interacts with the smooth penile muscles causing them to relax, increasing blood flow, and enabling an erection.
Precautions For Use
Take one tablet of Cenforce 100mg orally with a glass of water at least 60 minutes before you engage in any acts of intimacy. Make sure the meal you consume prior to taking Cenforce 100mg is less in fats, or it will cause the drug's response to be delayed.
One dose a day will suffice for satisfactory results, as the drag takes effect within 30 minutes, will lasts for 4-5 hours. A higher dose can cause your blood pressure to drop drastically and possibly result in painful and prolonged erection.
Smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided, as these will intensify the side effects of Cenforce.
- Cenforce is intended only for males of ages 18 years and above.
- It is strongly advised that people with medical conditions related to blood pressure, heart, liver, and kidney should NOT use Cenforce. Any kind of genital defect also makes an individual an unsuitable candidate for the drug’s use.
- Any individual with known or possible adverse reaction to any ingredient present in Cenforce should avoid using the tablets.
Although generally a safe drug for consumption, Cenforce may create a few temporary undesirable responses, including headache, visual disturbance, drowsiness, nausea, congestion, upset stomach, or backache.
Recommended Safety Measures
- Due the possible side effect of drowsiness, Cenforce may hinder your thinking abilities, so prevent indulging in any activity that requires your undivided attention.
- Grapefruit or any products of grapefruit should be avoided during the use of Cenforce 100mg tablets.
Take precaution in drug use if you are medically unfit in any way.